Pages

Sunday 29 January 2017

All Wrapped Up done!

I have finally finished my Christmas quilt! My first finish of 2017 and am already tied for the number of quilts I fully finished last year. I'll be honest I can't wait to put it to use next Christmas. Pictures were taken right after I pulled it out of the dryer. This is my favorite part of making a quilt. I love the feel and smell of a freshly washed quilt. I get such a surge of happiness and sense of accomplishment seeing it all done! I really need to step up my game so I get to have this feeling more than once or twice a year...

With that done it's time to look at what to work on next. Sigh I know the girls quilts have been neglected way to long and they ask about them everytime they see me in my sewing room.


My list of changes for the 'Year of me'  has continued to be hit or miss. I do really well with one or two things and rest go ignored. The past few weeks my focus has been on my health, this is really helping me have a more positive outlook overall. I still would like to be more consistent with that 15 minutes of sewing play and extra organization each day and blog more. I'm a continual wip and I'm ok with that.

Here's a last look this time of the back. You can't tell from the picture but the quilting after the wash made it puffy and the chenille is so soft!

Wishing everyone a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment